Welcome to this spacious 5 bedroom home in a great neighborhood where waterfront parks with sandy beaches are only one block away and access to the Bay Trail is just down the street. This updated home boasts hardwood floors, a great floor plan, and wonderful outdoor spaces. A formal living room and formal dining room are complemented by an inviting family room open to the granite finished kitchen. The spacious design encompasses 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, including one on the main level that is perfect for a home office or ADU. The upstairs primary suite boasts a remodeled bathroom. Outside, an expansive patio awaits entertaining, while a vegetable garden and fruit trees are ready for the farm-to-table lifestyle. Excellent schools (Audubon scores 9 out of 10 & Bowditch 10 out of 10 for test scores) are just blocks away as are all the outdoor activities for which Foster City is renowned boating, paddling, running, and biking. Major employers Gilead Science, Visa, Sony, Oracle & more.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
2,540 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Breakfast Room,Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- In Utility Room
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Granite,Dishwasher,Oven - Double
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Tile,Updated Bath
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Family Room,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling; Floors: Carpet,Hardwood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Dog Run / Kennel,Sprinklers - Lawn.
Seller May Pay Closing Costs, Seller May Pay Points, Seller Will Consider Cryptocurrency
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price