Bring your style and flair to this bright prestigious three-bedroom two-bathroom home with updated kitchen light and bright cabinetry, living room w/ fireplace, do not miss the large family room with an additional fire place. Private backyard with its own well. 3 spacious bedrooms, one staged as sitting room, full bathroom, and bountiful closet space. laundry area with washer/ dryer hook-ups in the back of the garage large family room area completes this homes charm. Location is great for the neighborhood and the neighbors are expanding and raising familys too, top rated schools, minutes to downtown San Carlos, Cal Train, Hwy 101, SC parks, Laurel St. restaurants, shops & more. Look no further with expansion potential this will be the one to live in and make your own.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Private,Sewer Connected
1,480 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Eat in Kitchen
- In Garage,In Utility Room
- Cooktop - Electric,Exhaust Fan,Oven Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower and Tub,Updated Bath
- Concrete, Carpet
- Other. Wall Furnace.
- Foundation: Brick ,Concrete Block,Concrete Slab,Wood Frame
- 2. Family Room,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- None; Floors: Carpet,Concrete
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage,Off-Street Parking,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grade - Level,Regular.
Buyer's Financial Statement Reqd, Seller May Pay Points
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price