Rarely does a property like 598 Laine St Monterey come available. Currently run as an Inn, now being offered to the client looking for a family home with generous space to "home everything". We invite you to come be swept away by the bay views and ambiance this historic eight room Craftsman styled home offers. It is light-hearted, warmly comfortable, and decidedly upscale. The property consists of two separate lots of record, a main house offering 7 bedrooms, 8 baths and a separate 1 bed/1 bath guest cottage. The property offers plenty of room for your family and friends. Contact your agent / REALTOR to schedule an appointment.
Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public,Sewer Connected
4,836 sq. ft
Monterey Peninsula Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Master Bedroom on Ground Floor,Master Suite / Retreate - 2+,More than One Master Bedroom
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Inside,Washer / Dryer
- Hood Over Range,Microwave,Oven Range - Built-In, Gas,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Master - Oversized Tub,Master - Tub with Jets,Showers over Tubs - 2+,Stall Shower - 2+,Tub in Master Bedroom
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Fireplace.
- Foundation: Raised
- 7. Family Room,Free Standing,Gas Burning,Living Room,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling; Floors: Carpet,Tile,Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off-Street Parking,Uncovered Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Courtyard,Deck ,Other. Grade - Mostly Level.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price