San Carlos charmer located just a short walk to downtown! This move-in ready home has a versatile floor plan and a yard that makes it easy to enjoy the outdoors. As you enter the home, you are welcomed to the spacious living room with hardwood floors, gas fireplace, and custom shutters. Just beyond is a stunning gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, expansive island, ample storage, designer lighting and a wet bar area with a wine fridge. The kitchen opens to the gorgeous well-lit family room featuring pitched ceilings, built-in cabinets, hardwood floors, and access to the backyard providing a perfect flow for entertaining. The primary suite includes a gorgeous bathroom with double sinks, spacious walk-in closet, and also provides access to the back deck. There are 2 additional bedrooms as well as a full bath and laundry room inside. A short walk to Burton Park, and close to Hwy 101,280 and CalTrain. This home is assigned to the fabulous San Carlos School District.
Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,785 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area in Family Room,No Formal Dining Room
- Washer / Dryer
- Countertop - Granite,Dishwasher,Freezer,Garbage Disposal,Island,Oven Range - Built-In,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower over Tub - 1,Updated Bath
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Crawl Space
- 1. Gas Burning,Living Room,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floors: Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage,On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck ,Storage Shed / Structure,Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price