This ready-to-move-in 4 bed and 2 bath property located in the greatly desired Fiesta Gardens Neighborhood is looking for a new homeowner to call it home. This beautifully updated house features hardwood floors, ceiling lighting throughout the house, granite countertops in the kitchen, new baths, and a fantastic finished two-car garage with designed laundry space. The French doors in the living room lead to the backyard featuring a patio for outside enjoyment and a pretty spacious low-maintenance yard. Nicely remodeled, stylishly painted interiors, and exteriors greatly correspond with the colorful landscape for great curb appeal. HOA offers pools, tennis courts, Basketball, and playgrounds for social gatherings. HOA fee is $1 per day! The central location is pretty convenient for the commute (92,101) and the near to shopping like Bridgepointe, Hillsdale, and eateries make it wanted! Plumbing, Electrical Panel, and Tankless Waterheater were installed during home modernization!
Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,340 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area,Dining Area in Family Room
- In Garage,Washer / Dryer,Other
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Granite,Countertop - Stone,Microwave,Oven Range - Built-In,Pantry,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Slab,Crawl Space
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Other; Floors: Hardwood,Tile,Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage,Other.
- Pool Description
- Community Facility,Pool - Fenced,Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Fenced,Low Maintenance,Tennis Court.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price