Absolutely Enchanting Opportunity! Enchanting character, vintage roots, and a most welcoming entrance, its all here at this tucked-away cottage on a private lane in the desirable Willows neighborhood. On the market for the first time in over 75 years, with roots dating back to 1943, this sweet home is framed by colorful camellias at the entrance, a backdrop of a majestic redwood tree, and wraparound gardens with a bountiful array of spring bulbs. Newly painted inside and out and with hardwood floors, the home boasts vintage details with an opportunity to transform into your dream home. Adding the finishing touch is the homes superb location just blocks to Laurel School upper campus, a market and cafe, and only one mile from Palo Altos downtown University Avenue. One bedroom, one bath, plus 264 sqft (per appraisal) bonus room not included in square footage. Backyard extends beyond the walled rear courtyard area. Welcome home!
Single Family, 1 Story
Water: Private / Mutual,Private Co-op
Sewer: Sewer Connected
920 sq. ft
Individual Electric Meters,Natural Gas,Public Utilities
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- Inside,Washer / Dryer
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Shower over Tub - 1
- Hardwood, Concrete
- Other. Forced Air.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floors: Concrete,Hardwood,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Uncovered Parking.
- Balcony / Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,BBQ Area,Courtyard. Grade - Level,Private / Secluded.
Cash or Conventional Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price