Country Home & Barn on One Level Acre with Western Hill Views. Set almost at the end of a long, private lane for complete privacy from the street, this home feels miles away from everything, yet is just 4 blocks from town. An enchanting 2-bedroom, 2-bath country home & equestrian facilities span the 1-acre lot, level land and amazing views, offering all kinds of possibilities. Each bedroom is en suite; one with large office and sliding glass doors. Large rear deck, with fire pit and barbecue, steps down to the vast lawn. An attached 2-car carport with large storage room and wiring for Tesla charger. Rounding out the property, the two-stall barn with tack room and fenced corral and easy trail access. Enjoy the property today or while planning for building an entirely new home for the future. The adjoining 1.1-acre lot, at the end of the lane, is also available for sale providing even more options at this exceptional location. Access to acclaimed Woodside Elementary School (K-8).
Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer: Existing Septic,Sewer - Private,Sump Pump
1,820 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor,Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Area,Eat in Kitchen,Skylight
- In Utility Room,Inside,Washer / Dryer
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Oven - Gas,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Other
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Garden Window,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Carpet,Hardwood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Carport ,Room for Oversized Vehicle,Other.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Deck ,Drought Tolerant Plants,Fire Pit,Other. Grade - Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price