Lovely Woodside retreat! Designed with the natural beauty of the landscaped two acres in mind. A stunning contemporary home that had been featured in Better Homes & Gardens. Tesla battery backup/solar/one Charge Point car charger in garage. Exposed beam ceilings, natural light with floor to ceiling windows, private patio areas, beautiful wood mantle piece. The primary bedroom & bathroom retreat, features high ceilings, a fireplace, an adjacent office area, natural light, HUGE walk in closet, a spa like primary bathroom with a pebbled floor open concept shower, rain shower head, double sinks and a soaking tub. A sky lit chefs kitchen with a Viking range and two islands, round out the state of the updated kitchen. All of the outdoor areas have been carefully curated to insure the most enjoyable use of the space. Private and peaceful; this is a must see and is an architectural dream! Close to 280, Stanford, Woodside and Portola Valley
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Sewer: Existing Septic
3,013 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sequoia Union High
Corte Madera Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area in Living Room,Dining Bar,Eat in Kitchen,Skylight
- In Utility Room,Inside
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Stone,Dishwasher,Hood Over Range,Island,Pantry,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- 2. Gas Burning,Living Room,Primary Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Solar Power,Solar Power Battery Backup
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Skylight,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Fire Pit,Sprinklers - Lawn. Grade - Varies.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price