SIGNIFICANT PRICE IMPROVEMENT on the extraordinary property. Located on premier Drake Ave, the value and phenomenal floor plan will be sure to check all the boxes.*Rare* opportunity to own captivating 4 bed+loft/4 bath 2990 sq. ft property with designer landscaping in a coveted block in the Easton Addition neighborhood. Luxury lighting and fixtures, lavishing views, and timeless details throughout - perfect for families and entertaining. Entrance features foyer, dining room, and formal living room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings. Open, light-filled main level has a chef's kitchen, high-end appliances, new Caesarstone counters, and a large family room. Enormous courtyard deck and enchanting backyard. Main level features 1 bed and 2 full baths. Upper level has a spacious office loft, 2 bed, 1 full bath, dedicated laundry room, and spectacular primary suite with luxury bath and gas fireplace. Detached oversized 2-car garage with storage space and new cobblestone driveway.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
2,990 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters,Public Utilities
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area in Family Room,Formal Dining Room,Skylight
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Quartz,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Island,Oven - Double,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Full on Ground Floor,Marble,Primary - Oversized Tub,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Primary - Tub with Jets,Showers over Tubs - 2+,Tub in Primary Bedroom
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Concrete Slab,Crawl Space
- 2. Gas Starter,Living Room,Primary Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Vaulted Ceiling; Floors: Hardwood,Marble,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage,Off-Street Parking.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price