Down-to-the-studs home renovation plus expansion, including attached one bedroom, one bath in-law unit (525 sqft). The main home (1,272 sqft) has two bedrooms, two full bathrooms including primary suite with walk-in closet. Enter the bright living room flooded with natural light via large skylight, with the room centered around a charming gas fireplace. The open concept floor plan flows nicely with dining area and recently renovated kitchen with designer details and finishes. Sliding glass doors blend the outdoors seamlessly with the interior, providing access to the side patio, and spacious backyard. Recent expansion included an addition currently configured as a separate ADU, with the potential to add interior access to the main home- for those looking for a larger main footprint. With a private entrance, the ADU enjoys contemporary finishes in the kitchen, and bath. Finished garage+storage. Exceptional location, near to commuting corridors, and Menlo Park/ Palo Alto.
Single Family, Other
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,797 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area,Dining Area in Family Room,Eat in Kitchen
- Countertop - Quartz,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Hood Over Range,Oven Range - Gas,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower and Tub,Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower - 2+,Tile,Updated Bath
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- 1. Gas Burning,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Tile,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage,Off-Street Parking,On Street.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Sprinklers - Lawn.
Cash or Conventional Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price