$300K DISCOUNT! Just 30 min south of SF, this peaceful & private property with multiple ADU potential feels like a country estate! This beautiful home has filtered ocean views & sweeping mountain vistas. Near beaches, hiking & biking trails, & horse boarding. The porch leads to a light-filled main living space on the top floor, featuring a living room with gas fireplace, bedroom suite, formal dining room, plus open, eat-in kitchen & family room with 2nd fireplace. French doors lead to a Trex deck & large office, home gym or entertainment room over the 2-car garage. Ground floor has 2nd family room, laundry, 3 more bedroom suites, & 3rd gas fireplace. Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own private bathroom so everyone can enjoy their own space. The lot measures 11,400 sq ft with areas for gardens, free-range chickens, boat/RV parking. New garage door, refinished floors, fresh carpet, paint, and sod. SS appliances, granite counters & wood kitchen cabinets. Discover Montara's tranquility!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sewer: Sewer - Public
3,439 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Primary Bedroom,Primary Suite / Retreat,Reverse Floor Plan,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Dining Bar,Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven - Built-In,Pantry,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Primary - Oversized Tub,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Primary - Tub with Jets,Showers over Tubs - 2+
- Other. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Family Room,Gas Burning,Living Room,Primary Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Inverted Floor Plan,Vaulted Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Wood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Detached Garage,Room for Oversized Vehicle.
- Lot View
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price