Classic Burlingame Bungalow set back from the street with brick pathways, lawn and rose garden areas peeking from a vined-filled arbor and fence. Two Large Bedrooms. A Newer Luxury Bathroom with soaking tub. Coveted Matchstick Hardwood Floors. Large Eat In Updated Kitchen with Corian Counters, a 5 burner gas stove, and Kitchenaid Stainless Appliances. Arched opening between Formal Dining Room and Large Living Room. AC. Double pane windows. Two Car Attached Garage. The Private Backyard is a Tropical Paradise with a large Koi pond and a flowing waterfall nestled among abundant vegetation, and three distinct patio areas: a Zen haven! Walk to Broadway and Washington Park. A Commuters dream: walk to CalTrain and easy access to 101 and SFO.
Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, 1 Story
Water: Individual Water Meter
Sewer: Septic Connected
1,150 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor,Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- In Garage,Washer / Dryer
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Hood Over Range,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Shower over Tub - 1,Updated Bath
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Post and Beam
- 1. Gas Log,Living Room.
- Ceiling Insulation,Double Pane Windows,Insulation - Floor
- Additional Interior Features
- Floors: Hardwood,Laminate,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Gate / Door Opener,Off-Street Parking.
- Sprinklers - Auto
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Deck ,Fenced,Sprinklers - Auto.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price