Filled with of-the-era charm combined with fresh finishes inside and out plus beautiful hardwood floors, this home is perfectly positioned on more than one-quarter acre on a desirable tree-lined street. The updated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, both bathrooms feature well-appointed updates, and recessed lighting and crown moldings add finishing touches to some rooms. There are 4 bedrooms, including the primary suite that opens to the rear yard, plus a small office perfect for today's work-from-home needs. The lovely grounds are dotted with mature trees, and a terraced rear yard culminates at a bountiful rose garden. Ready to move right in or further remodel into your dream vision, this home is in an excellent location midway between San Francisco and Silicon Valley, known for their high-tech, biotech, and international banking industries. Welcome home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Water: Individual Water Meter,Public
Sewer: Sewer Connected
2,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters,Public Utilities
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Breakfast Nook,Dining Area in Living Room
- Dryer,In Utility Room,Inside,Tub / Sink,Washer
- Built-in BBQ Grill,Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Solid Surface / Corian,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Oven - Built-In,Oven - Electric,Oven - Self Cleaning,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Pass Through,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower and Tub,Stall Shower
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Other
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Insulation - Unknown
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet; Floors: Hardwood,Tile,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony / Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Storage Shed / Structure. Grade - Hillside,Grade - Hilly,Grade - Sloped Up ,Grade - Varies.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price