3 bed, 2 bath dwelling brimming with curb appeal & offering a separate unit above the garage with kitchen & full bath. Exceptionally deep lot & prime location on tree-lined drive in sought after Willows neighborhood. Fluid floorplan with charming design elements -- hardwood floors, traditional moldings & fresh white cabinetry. Abundant paned glass windows framing natural garden views. Well-appointed kitchen with stainless appliances & granite counters. Formal dining room. Generously proportioned living room with cozy fireplace. Main level bedroom & bath. Spacious & sunny primary bedroom, second bedroom, home office or nursery & bath upstairs, all overlooking the lush gardens below. Laundry room, basement & 2-car garage. Studio apartment above garage with kitchen & full bath is ideal for visiting guests, home office, gym or potential rental possibilities (buyer to verify). Easy access to Hwy 101, Facebook/Meta campus, Downtown Menlo Park, Palo Alto & Stanford. Top Menlo Park schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,955 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sequoia Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Dryer,In Utility Room,Inside,Washer
- Countertop - Granite,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven Range - Gas,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower,Tile
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closet; Floors: Hardwood,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage,Guest / Visitor Parking,Off-Street Parking,Room for Oversized Vehicle.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Fenced,Sprinklers - Lawn,Storage Shed / Structure. Grade - Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price