Welcome to 1813 Loyola Drive in beautiful Burlingame, California! This fine home is located in the coveted Mills Estate neighborhood and walking distance to award-winning Burlingame Schools. The inviting one-level, Ranch-Style home was originally built in 1959 and handsomely upgraded over the years. Most recently, there have been cosmetic upgrades to the dark espresso hardwood floors, designer paint, quartz counter-tops in the kitchen and various recessed and other lighting throughout. This spacious 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has a bonus sunroom and a large private lot that slopes up from the home. The separate family room and rear patio will add appeal and more entertaining space to this comfortable floor plan. For more information contact your agent or go to 1813Loyola.com. Welcome home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Water: Individual Water Meter
Sewer: Sewer - Public
3,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Primary Bedroom on Ground Floor,Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Dining L
- Electricity Hookup (220V),In Utility Room,Inside
- 220 Volt Outlet,Built-in BBQ Grill,Cooktop - Electric,Countertop - Quartz,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Oven - Built-In,Oven - Electric
- Bath Description
- Full on Ground Floor,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Showers over Tubs - 2+,Stall Shower,Tile,Other
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Post and Beam
- 2. Gas Log.
- Energy Star Lighting,Insulation - Unknown
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Open Beam Ceiling,Wet Bar ,Other; Floors: Carpet,Hardwood,Laminate,Tile,Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony / Patio
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony / Patio,Low Maintenance,Sprinklers - Lawn,Other. Grade - Sloped Up.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price